• Adopts a non-partisan attitude, while being independent of any political party. Does not establish a material relationship with a politician or political party, under any circumstances.
• Embraces different world views with a pluralistic approach, excluding permission for actions that contradict with the nonpartisan attitude stated in the former article.
• Does not use vocabulary or discourse that is associated with any country, religion, ethnicity, race, or ideology.
• May prioritize disadvantaged groups, without harming the principle of neutrality.
• Strictly prohibits any kind of intra-organization discriminatory behaviour.
• In line with these principles, CDR and people representing CDR do not exhibit discriminating behaviour against any colleague on the basis of ethnic identity, religion, political opinion, sexual orientation or appearance.
• Chooses each organization carefully in line with these values.
• Shows zero tolerance towards sexual harassment and sexual abuse.
Stops working with partners and people who do not comply with these values.